mandag den 27. juni 2011

Reconnect

I am trying to reconnect with my own knowledge. To reread and again understand or better to understand the basic veterinarian skills and knowledge. Read it again in a different order. To look everything up so that the order of things comes naturally/anatomically and write it down.  I’m in the start of this project, while I still are seeking for a job. No geographical boundaries keeps me from a job. As long as it is a full time job and for a long period of time, I send an application. I have my kis to think of in terms of moving too much. But now my focus is on reading and writing as well and that keeps me focused ad able to be my very best when I get a job. I tink I will try to follow my own progress by blogging more

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar